To Go Meals
All meals will be provided at no cost to all CCSD students and any child 0-18 years old. Your child does not have to be a CCSD student to participate.
Meal pick up will be each Monday in a designated area of your child’s school (car rider or bus lane) at a designated time. Please click the following link for specific location and to go meal pick up times. Location and Pick up Time by School
If you need further assistance, please contact your school nutrition manager: CCSD School Nutrition Manager Contact Information.
To order your meals for pick up on Monday, please complete the form by clicking on the link below. If you have more than one student enrolled in Digital Learning, a separate meal order form must be submitted for each child for the appropriate school(s). Meals must be picked up at each child’s home school. Please submit the Meal Order Form by Friday at 8 a.m.
Click on the link below to order meals for your student/child: Order forms are live from Thursday at 8 a.m. - Friday at 8 a.m.
CCSD School Nutrition Meal Order Form
Reminder: All CCSD families who think they may qualify for free or reduced-price meals are asked to please complete the online application at www.lunchapplication.com. This approval will be needed to receive free and reduced-price meals after the temporary USDA program providing free meals to all students ends on Dec. 31.
Did you know.....
- We are a self-supporting entity of Cherokee County Schools. We participate in the National School Lunch Program and the School Breakfast Program and provide After School Snacks to sites who qualify.
- No financial support is currently received from local tax dollars to support our program. The majority of funds received are from our customers (students and adults) that eat with us and reimbursement from the Federal Government.
- We served over 2 million school breakfasts and over 2.9 million school lunches during the 2019-2020 school year.
- There are 40 food service operations, including Ralph Bunche Center PreK, L. R. Tippens Learning Center and ACE Academy.
- 23 Elementary Schools
- 7 Middle Schools
- 6 High Schools
- We employ over 300 food service professionals.
- The SNP health inspection scores for food service operations average 98.5 or higher.
- All of SNP employees take required sanitation training and our Kitchen Managers and Assistant Managers are ServSafe certified. We are also HACCP and OSHA compliant.