|HOW CAN I SEE MY COUNSELOR?
- Students may refer themselves by asking a teacher
- Parents may refer their child
- Teachers/administrators may refer students\
- Career awareness guidance lessons
- Speak Up/Be Safe
- Standardized testing
|WHAT IS MY COUNSELORS JOB?
- Works with students, parents, and teachers/administrators
- Counsels students individually, and in small groups
- Helps to identify the needs of children
- Encourages better student relationships
- Promotes positive attitudes and good choices
- Coordinates referrals to outside agencies
- Provides preventive and developmental classroom guidance.