Last Updated: 8/21/2018 2:33 PM
- Cherokee High School strives to meet the social, emotional, and cognitive needs of all students to prepare them to become productive members of a diverse and ever-changing society.
- CHS consistently implements high academic standards with a goal of empowering all faculty and staff so that each stakeholder takes personal responsibility in developing his/her individual excellence (PRIDE).
- Promote the physical, mental, emotional, and aesthetic development of the student through classroom activities, faculty-student interaction, and extracurricular activities.
- Advance life-long learning skills of self-direction, critical thinking, responsible technology use and problem solving.
- Facilitate the development of decision-making, goal-setting, and a positive self-concept through personal and career counseling throughout the curriculum.
- Stress the principles of democracy, responsible citizenship, and an understanding of the rights, property, and opinion of others through unbiased instruction and practice.
- Encourage integrity, intellectual development, sportsmanship and ethical behavior through a rigorous program of study and extracurricular activities.
- Help the student deal with success and failure in a learning and living environment.
- Foster and facilitate the continued professional growth of faculty and staff.
This is a secure Staff Intranet content page and cannot be viewed by the public.
Please contact your Technology Director to gain access to the Staff Intranet
area in order to view this page.