On Tuesday May 5th from 8:00 am-12:00 pm EHS Campus will be open for parents to pick up medications and for students to clean out their locker.
The following are procedures all must follow:
- Medication pick-up Parents Only--a table will be set up in Front of the Administration Building to sign-off and pick-up medications, then you must leave campus
(note: any medications not picked up on this date will be disposed of as per Cherokee County Policy)
- Locker Clean-out Students--You must enter the Administration Building Lobby and have your temperature checked
- Students Sign-in and indicate location -- After you have your temperature checked you will need to sign in and state the locker number and building it is located in (we will have a list of all Student locker numbers, locations and combinations)
- You will then proceed to your locker and clean it out, there will be trash cans in hallways to throw away trash
- If you have books in your locker please take them to the Main Campus Cafeteria and place them on the designated table(s)
- After you have completed your locker clean out you MUST check out in the front Administration Building Lobby and then leave campus
Thank you for your cooperation, stay safe and stay healthy!