The HFES PTA is excited to announce the 4rd Annual Hickory Flat school-wide Talent Show. Students from all grade levels are welcome to audition. Below is a schedule of important dates:
- Final Day to return permission slip: February 14, 2019
- Auditions: Wednesday, February 27 & Thursday, February 28th
- Dress Rehearsal: TBD
- Talent Show: Friday, March 22nd from 12:00-2:00 PM in the Gym
Students who wish to audition must follow these requirements:
- Students may audition for one solo act and one group act. Students cannot perform in more than two acts. Solo performances are limited to 3 minutes and group acts are limited to 5 minutes. ALL MEMBERS of a group act MUST submit their own permission slip before an audition time will be scheduled.
- If the act has song lyrics (solo/group singing, tumbling routine to recorded music, etc.) a copy of the lyrics must be attached so that we can make sure the lyrics are clean and appropriate for school.
- Your act may not include any inappropriate moves to be determined by the talent show coordinators.
- Costumes may extend dress code to a certain extent. For example, you may wear a hat, or a recital costume, if your costume is not available at the time of the audition, you must provide a photo prior to dress rehearsal.
- NO CHANGES WILL BE ACCEPTED ATER the final due date to return permission slips. Late entries will not be accepted.
Once students have turned in their permission slips to PTA, we will send out information regarding audition times to that student/group. Auditions times cannot be made up if missed. Acts do not have to be limited to music. There are many talents! Think outside of the box (hula hoop routines, gymnastics, cheer, vocal and instrumental acts, dance routines, magic shows, skits, the list goes on!)
Return form no later than FEBRUARY 14, 2019 to receive an audition time
Audition Permission Slip