Counselor and Nurse
What is my counselor’s job?
- Works with students, parents, and teachers/administrators
- Counsels students individually, in small group, and in large classroom guidance settings
- Helps to identify the needs of students
- Encourages better students relationships
- Promotes positive attitudes and good choices
- Coordinates referrals to outside agencies
- Provides preventive and developmental guidance
How can I see my counselor?
- Students may refer themselves by asking a teacher
- Parents may refer their child
- Teachers/administrators may refer students
- Counseling is a voluntary and confidential service!
Nurse: Kathy Cox
Medication Authorization Form (PDF)
Authorization to Carry Prescription Inhaler, Auto Epinephrine Injector, or Diabetic Equipment (PDF)