Kindergarten Registration for the 2021-2022 school year opens February 8th.
All Kindergarten Registration is done ONLINE only.
A virtual follow up appointment with the Registrar to finalize registration is required.
For more information about CCSD Kindergarten, including a video and a helpful guidebook, click: Here.
Enter the Registration Gateway Here.
Once you have completed online Registration and you have uploaded your required documents, please email the Registrar for an appointment.
- Proof of Residency (A utility bill is NOT accepted) – See guidelines from County for what is accepted
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Student’s Social Security Card OR Waiver if you are unable to locate the card – Registrar will have this document
- Parent ID
- 3231 Immunization Record – If your student is a Kindergartener, this record is required before registration can be completed
- 3300 Form (All four sections must be completed. Vision, hearing, dental and nutrition)
- Parent/Legal Guardianship Document – Cherokee County required document that must be filled out in front of a Notary
- Parenting Plan/Custody documents if applicable to your situation