Open vision bar


Last Updated: 8/8/2022 2:43 PM

Parents/students may also need forms provided for the entire school district. Those forms may be found on the CCSD Forms page.

River Ridge HS Forms

Below are the various RRHS forms regularly needed during the course of the school year.



School Nutrition:  

Refunds and Transfer of Funds
Funds remaining in student accounts at the end of the school year will stay in their account for the next school year.  However, if you wish to request a refund or to transfer funds to another child’s account, provide the information needed to process refund/transfer request.  Refund requests must be sent in writing to the School Nutrition Accounting Office.



Nurse Forms -- Please print these and bring them to the Main Office


Work Permit

Applicants may access the system via the Georgia Department of Labor website, click Minor to begin the online application for a work permit.

Due to the recent passage of State Law (HB366, 2015), new GA Department of Labor regulations went into effect July 1st regarding work permits. Moving forward, students who are 16 years or older will no longer be required to obtain a work permit prior to employment. The only exception to the new policy would involve students employed in the entertainment industry… work permits would be required for 16YOA and 17 YOA students in this category of employment.

Please allow 24 to 48 hours for the Work Permit to be processed.


SY21-22 Student Accident Insurance

Student Accident Insurance (English) Updated 5-27-22

Student Accident Insurance (Spanish) Updated 5-27-22